From: Periyasamy, Raj
To: Redhat List
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 3:01 PM
Subject: IPTABLES

Hello List,
I am running Redhat 7.3.
How do I enable ID masquerading with ip tables so that all my clients in the
network can use the Linux server as a gateway for Internet access. I got the
following two commands from the  "Red Hat Linux Networking and System
Administration" book by Terry Collings. However, these commands don't seem
to work,
Iptables -P forward DENY
Iptables -A forward -s 192.168.0.0/24 -j MASQ -d 0.0.0.0/0
Thank youin advance for all help.
Regards,
Raj