On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, A. S. Budden wrote:

> However, once in a while, mutual friends send both "me" and
> "somebody_else" emails, but since [EMAIL PROTECTED] is in the TO

Fetchmail will (by default) deliver to your local MTA after retrieving the
mail, according to the documentation. If you set up your aliases and
domains properly, sendmail/postfix should treat them as seperate emails
and deliver them properly.

Otherwise, have fetchmail treat everything as a copy, with a default
delivery to /dev/null or a greymail box that you might sort through from
time to time.

    :0
    * ^TO_foo\.com
    {
        :0c
        * ^TO_me
        /var/spool/mail/me

        :0c
        * ^TO_you
        /var/spool/mail/you

        # Pick one of the following:
        #    DEFAULT=/dev/null
        #    DEFAULT=$HOME/greymail.mbx
        DEFAULT=/dev/null
    }

By the way, you don't need the .* in your recipes, since the TO and TO_
aliases already include them in the regex.

--
The DMCA is anti-consumer. The RIAA has no right to rewrite copyright
laws to suit themselves.