Why not learn c# for linux ?

I am and its great!   Check out:

http://www.dotgnu.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Lazor, Ed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: C Programming

I'm not new to programming, but it's been years since I coded in C.  I'm
working with a pre-established project done in C.

Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

-Ed

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete this message.