Hi,
I would like to install GRUB on a floppy.
The command on a multiboot howto give this--
grub-install '(fd0)'   GRUB not very happy with this

On the GRUB man this is the command
   grub --install-partition=PAR
I can not find the correct sequence of the option?
Somewhere the floppy should be in the option????
How do -partition be considered?
=PAR ????
I do this from /boot/grub
Please kindly if possible the correct way to do the option for floppy

I do it from the HD what I was supposed to do from floppy - it works - every
time have to remove drive 1 to do on drive 2 -put back drive 1 etc- quite a
nuisance -but I would like the floppy way for testing.
Thanks
Johan