Hi.

Yesterday morning I got my cable instalation and finaly was going to be able
to surf the web properly.

They've installed a Samsung SCM-140 cable modem. Since I didn't have an
ethernet card, they've plugged it via usb port.

The thing goes fine in Windows, but when I booted RH for the first time, the
hardware detector didn't even notice it was there.

I don't know exactly how I have to configure it and havn't found any linux
related stuff on samsung's page.

Could any one spare some time to help me or to give me a hint on where to
find more acurate info?

By the way, I'm running RH 9 on a PIII box. No other problems till now.

Thanks,

Reven