On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 04:41:50PM -0400, Nathan ViswaNathan wrote:
> Installed 1.0.3.1. How to change the default font used by the oo windows?
>
> Nathan
>

> --

I'm thinking this *might* be covered in one of their FAQs, but I think
you open the Options dialog, Fonts page, then replace Andale Sans UI
with something else. In 1.x I used Interface User, but with 1.1 beta it
no longer looks decent, at least under RH9 (and KDE 3.1.x, although I
suspect neither makes any difference).

--

-- Len Philpot                          ><>  --
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://philpot.org/ --