if you have the cash, the commercial sendmail version has a web gui called
Sendmail Switch. Works fairly well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Res
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 6:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: qmail or sendmail

Hi,
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, Alex wrote:

> I need to setup a mail server for 3 domains and I was wondering if I can
> setup sendmail or qmail so that I can have accounts with the same name but
> for different mailboxes. Example:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> delivered to unix user: admin
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] -> delivered to unix user: alex
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] - > delivered tu unix user: xxx

As much as I love sendmail, in this case I think Qmail with vpopmail is
much better solution, vpopmail is written in part by same guy as qmail so
intergration is smooth.

It is probably going to be about as difficult as sendmail in setting it
up, but it wont clutter up your local passwd file so it's a better option.

--
Res
-