I used one of the machines on a different IP and with it's own Domain Name
to send a message through the relay on the Nix Machine.  Here is the error
message.

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. Subject
'test 4', Account: 'mail.colwest.com', Server: 'smtp.colwest.com', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Relaying denied.
IP name lookup failed [65.102.218.10]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I sent messages to my i70west.net and i70west.com accounts successfully back
and forth.  It appears that some type of setting is incorrect that won't
allow yahoo.com to recieve it.  And, no, my IP block is not on the bad boy
list considering the i70west.net account sends just fine.  That precludes a
DNS problem.

Any ideas on the fix on this one?  It just about has to be something simple.