From: Chris W. Parker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Outlook Quotefix

I am in the same boat as you!! (And see I'm even proving it right now by
top posting!! HA HA.)

Umm.. Anyways.. I think our only alternative will be to use another mail
client that is compatible with Exchange 2000. (Which is what I am
connecting to, maybe you are also?)

In this case, anyone know of a exchange 2000 compatible mail client
other than Outlook?

Chris.