I hope this makes sense.....

I have 22 machines running RH7.3. One machine has a connection problem that is intermitent. There is a folder on the server that all machines access. On this one machine it will run into a problem connecting to it. The only way I have found that tells me this is I do a df and that one drive can take 2-10 seconds to show up. Typically it will show immediately. I am stumped and wondering how a newbie would go about determining what is causing the issue. All 22 machines have the same hardware setup and checking the graphical interface on the switch the setting are all the same there.

Thanks