On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 04:03:56PM -0700, Samuel Flory wrote:

>  Windowmaker is not present in newer versions of RH.  Even in older
> versions of RH it has not been maintained in RH for a long time.  The
> menus are 80% filled with programs no longer in redhat.

Who needs menus? ;-) I rarely use them. Everything I need and use
stays on one of my 8 windowmaker desktops. That's why a reboot is such
a PITA for me.

I am not pushing windowmaker so much as the idea of X sans GNOME or
KDE. Especially for someone who thinks they don't need the "extras".
There are many window managers that are capable. And besides you loose
the bloat.

Windowmaker is easy enough to get BTW.

--
Hal Burgiss