Hi,

Try using an Antivirus software on your mail server.
There was a thread on this one a few days ago, try checking
the archives.

Also, you can use spamassassin - but that's a different
approach.

I've tried Postfix+AntiVir Mailgate+courier on a small LAN and it works
great on detecting/cleaning viruses from email messages.

hth.