----- Original Message -----
From: "NfoCipher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: (no subject)

> On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 15:58, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >  I am using a cd and the BIOS settings are right. Is there anyway to fix
the
> > video problem?
>
> If it booted off the cd, then it should have no problems finding the cd
> drive. Odd.
> What kind of video card is in there?
> What kind of computer is this? (specs)
>
> --
> NfoCipher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> ChickenWare, LLC
> Co-lo or dedicated Linux box as low as $35/month - www.SpeedWorks.com
>

> --

The video card is Radeon 9800 128mb. The computer has a D875PBZ motherboard. It found
the cd, the problem is that it is not recognizing what kind of drive the cdrom is. It
only gives me the option of scsi. After that there is a list of drivers that I am
suppose to install. I do not what they are for, they might be motherboard drivers. I
have to reboot because I don't know what these drivers are for and they do not have
any matching any of my hardware.