I'd be curious to see whether the final version of KDE, or some version in the future, supports the CDE architecture, so that KDE users can use existing CDE applications without conversion.  It would be a feat of magic, but imagine the potential for KDE on commercial platforms!

It would be nice if Netscape, having been released in source form, might someday be modified for the KDE system.

Justin

Alexei Nefediev wrote:

Why not to use KDE?! It's free, rather stable (thoufh only the third beta
is released), look similar to CDE, supports drag'n'drop options and
native languages etc, etc. It occupies rather much space and starts a bit
slowlier than fvwm95 or qvwm, but I does work fine.

--
Justin Dobbs ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
"I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of

begin:          vcard
fn:             Justin Dobbs
n:              Dobbs;Justin
org:            Fiction Productions