On Thursday 24 July 2003 11:47, Devon Harding - GTHLA wrote:
> How can I setup Spamassassin to go in front of my Exchange Server
> then Tag spam messages and relay to the Exchange server.  Is there
> easy tool to use?
>
> _____________________
> Devon Harding
> System Administrator
> Gilat Latin America
> 954-858-1600
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may
> contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
> not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately: you should
> not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents
> to any person.

Here is a link to some notes on the configuration I use for this purpose
when using Sendmail, Spamassasin, and Spamass-Milter.  There have also
been several conversations lately about this which can be found in the
archives at: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=redhat-list&r=1&w=2

http://www.futzin.com/mailFront4Exchange.txt

Regards,  Mike Klinke