Son of a Preacherman wrote:

> Does anyone know of an ICQ program for linux?

        There is an ICQ Java version that works on any system with a JDK or JRE
( runtime library ) installed.

        Mine works ok ( just don't know its picking up the outside network - I
never see anyone online )

        However it will get info from the ICQ network

        ( oh - and the Ding thing is just a differnt pager network as far as I
can see )

        Just go over to the ICQ web page ( www.ICQ.com ) that will take you to
the main page.  Also avalibe in this respect - AOL I/M for Java - that
works as well - just a little klunkier than the Win95/nt version in
looks.