Hmm... I cannot figure out why it takes about 3 seconds for the password prompt to appear after I type in my login name.
I have a RH 9.0 workstation and it does not have this problem.
As I said before, this is a reinstall of 9.0 on this server and the previous setup did not do this. I have not done anything different as far as setup wise.

Anyone have any idea on why it hangs for 2-4 seconds after I type in my login name? It is really starting to bug me.
Anything I can post to help resolve the issue?

Thanks.

Jason