On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 12:01, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Paul Reilly wrote:
>
> > Another product worth considering is Vexira.
>
> Have you used it before?
>
> I've tried it last week. It was really a pain to install. I've installed
> it on a p3-500 having 384 MB RAM. I saw 3.84 load!

Funny, I've used Vexira on many of my mail gateways, and it ran great.
Their product is excellent, the install process is well documented (but
you must be able to follow instructions), and their support staff is
top-notch.  *Note*  I've used it only on OpenBSD servers.  Nevertheless,
if it works this well on non-Linux servers (read: small market), it must
kick major butt on Linux.  :)

P.S.  For the record, I'm referring to the Vexira Antivirus for
Mailservers product, configured to use Sendmail.

P.P.S.  I am neither an employee, relative of an employee, or official
reseller of CommandCentral's products.  Just a very satisfied customer.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting