On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 02:27:03PM -0500, Stephen Smith wrote:
> I couldn't have said it better!  Look at what the prices are for M$ software
> adn you don't see people running around complaining - they just go to the
> store and buy it!

Errr - no, most of them (home users anyway) just go to the neighbour
and nick it. If everybody had to *pay* for MS software, MS wouldn't
have its market share, I'm 100% certain of that. Which is why I hope
they come up with a really good system to prevent copying their
software... >:-)

Cheerio,

Thomas