I am having the same problem with my sound blaster audigy when using
xmms.  if any one has a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated.
you aren't the only one experencing this.  I thaught it was the
player acting goofy but I guess that isn't the problem.
thanks
hankGreg Bell staggered
into view and mumbled: