Do 'man mount' and you should be able to get the information to mount a
ntfs.  The command is not different than any other mount command.  You
need to create a mount point and then cd to that mount point.  I'm
surprised that at install that the installation didn't mount the fat32
partitions.  Cd to /mnt and see if there are directories there and cd to
them to see if they are your fat32 partitions.