Hi.  I am using vsftpd to run an ftp server.  All the files in /var/ftp are owned by
my normal user account and group
ftp as is the /var/ftp directory itself.  All files are permission 640 and all
directories including /var/ftp are
permision 750.  However when I or anyone logs into the ftp server anonymously, the
server refuses to list files in any
directory, but it will allow me to change directories.  I have even tried letting the
server itself run as ftp, but I
get the same results.  What can I do?

Lorenzo Prince
happy Shrike user ;)
--
quit   When the quit statement is read, the  bc  processor
       is  terminated, regardless of where the quit state-