From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Johan Andersson
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Mounting fat32 partitions

Yes, or you can change the umask to 000, which meens that everyone will
have
rwx righs, or 004, which meens that everyone will have read access,
group will have
full access.

/Johan Andersson

Kelerion wrote:

Perfect.. Thanks :)

And I presume if I want to allow other users to access that mount I just
add them to the group I specified in gid?

Cheers

Kel