On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 14:03, Ben Hall wrote:
> And of course there's Gnumeric.
>
> On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 13:34, Rigler, Steve wrote:
> > Scalc (comes with OpenOffice) works good.

Thanks I installed OO and it handled all of the extremely complex
formulas from XL (except those that were scripted). It also seems to
handle imports from financial statements on the web (SEC-Edgar) - we'll
see.

Of course, my extensive VBS is history. So far, problems with charts as
well. This and FrontPage are my only persistent dual-boot issues
although our server is solely RH9 in Command Line mode.

Great install from source on OO because of the options.