At 8/11/2003 09:55 -0600, you wrote:
I don't think you will find any as good and extensive as Excel, but the
closest I have seen is the one from StarOffice or OpenOffice. Quattro Pro
was as good -some may say better- than Excel, but I don't think Linux
version is still available.

I find the StarOffice is competitive with Excel (and I am _very_ good with Excel). Some things are not as good, but a few things are even better... the net loss in functionality is very small excluding the VBA stuff. Plus, I'm happy to pay $75 instead of $375 for an office suite that really works very well and hasn't given me a single error or crash in over a year.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]