On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, but I just want to use the feature that I can specify different umasks for
> different directories.
> And I want to prevent users from uploading files with specific names (e.g.
> starting with a dot ".")

you might be better off with proftpd

vsftpd is only good for basic use, they are about as secure and fast as
each other, which is better than wu-ftpd :)
bandwith limit by file/host whatever, its very powerfull, and when you
have multiple ftp virtuals, you only need 1 file unlike vsftpd which is a
horrid mess.

--
Res
-