I'm looking for some help getting my box to recognize a windows
networked printer:

I have a windows XP 2002 SP1 machine with an HP DeskJet 1220c
(connected via usb) shared over our Windows network.  I have a
machine running RedHat 9 that I want to connect via samba to print to
this printer, but I cannot get to it.  When I run printer
configuration to add a print queue, I can see this computer, and I
can see a networked LaserJet (Jetdirect) that *it* can print to, but
not the DeskJet.  The share settings are the same, and the deskjet is
visible and commuicable to other windows boxes on our network.  Any
thoughts?

Thanks!