Hi all. I recently purchased a monitor that isn't in the display profiles for Red Hat 9 and was wondering if it could be added for the next release of Red Hat? The monitor is a Sun Microsystems CM751U 19" monitor. The back of the monitor has the following information:

CM751U
100-120V/200-240~
50/60Hz, 1.3A/0.7A

I also found more detailed information on sunsolve at:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/Monitor/MONITOR_19_Color_365-1380.html

At the moment I have it working in XFree86 at 800x600, but this is rather huge and not really that workable. It is a PC-compatible monitor despite being a Sun monitor (and extremely nice). It seemed to me that the settings might be "fixed" so I didn't want to mess around. Also, it would just be nice if it was supported directly in the next release. (I have the monitor working in higher resolutions under Win XP, would be nice to have it working in at least 1024x768 under Linux)

Thanks,

Chas