>  Here's some output i am getting when booting up the
system...

>  Soundblaster audio driver Copyright (C) by Hannu
Savolainen 1993-1996
>  sb: Creative SB AWE64 Gold detected
>  sb: Sound Blaster AWE 64 Gold sb config failed (out of
>  resources?)[-2]
>  sb: Failed to initialize Creative SB AWE64 Gold
>  sb: No ISAPnP cards found, trying standard ones...
>  sb: dsp reset failed.
>  Soundblaster audio driver Copyright (C) by Hannu
Savolainen 1993-1996
>  sb: Creative SB AWE64 Gold detected
>  sb: Sound Blaster AWE 64 Gold sb config failed (out of
>  resources?)[-2]
>  sb: Failed to initialize Creative SB AWE64 Gold
>  sb: No ISAPnP cards found, trying standard ones...
>  sb: dsp reset failed.
>  Soundblaster audio driver Copyright (C) by Hannu
Savolainen 1993-1996
>  sb: Creative SB AWE64 Gold detected
>  sb: Sound Blaster AWE 64 Gold sb config failed (out of
>  resources?)[-2]
>  sb: Failed to initialize Creative SB AWE64 Gold

Sounds like an IRq/Address conflict to me.
More info required -

ROM BIOS CONFIG set for Plug and Play OS? theres
usually a config in the screens for such a setting

Is the AWE a PCI or ISA bus card?
It looks like it might be ISA.
Does the card have jumpers/switches on it for setting the
address/irq? or is it a Plug and Play card?

Was this card installed at the time of the installation of
Redhat
or is this a new add?

Do you have the correct drivers already loaded for this card
on Linux?

It looks like  Kudzu is seeing it on boot and either you
have an address conflict or
no driver loaded for this card to link to it.