I have had my workstation dual booting between WinXP and RH Linux with
an i686 system and dual head video card and all works fine in both
platforms :-) However, when in Windows, I can get resolution of
1280x1024 and a number of other options above the 1024x768 res. In RH, I
can only get to 1024x768 or the monitor spits out 'input not supported'.
The Video card is a Matrox G550 with AOC LCD monitors (LM700). Since I
spend more of my time in Linux now than Windows, I would like to work
this out, if possible.

Can someone confirm that I just won't be able to or point me to the
right place for help or documentation?

--
Robert