Hmm..well, if sendmail was removed and only postfix is running, that could be the problem?

Hmm...any ideas on how to get it back into there? heheh

Jason

At 05:29 PM 8/22/2003 -0400, you wrote:
On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 17:01, Jason Williams wrote:
> I was thinking of setting up my SMTP with PAM...curiously though, I dont
> have an option for smtp in my /etc/pam.d directory.
> Running RH 9.0.
>
> Is there a module I would need to download of some sort and if so, where
> can I get it?

Don't know why you don't have it, I do by default (RH9):

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ rpm -qf /etc/pam.d/smtp
sendmail-8.12.8-5.90
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ cat /etc/pam.d/smtp
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

-- Jason Dixon, RHCE DixonGroup Consulting http://www.dixongroup.net