I'm trying to install Glimmer.  When installing from the tarball,
executing ./configure returns the error message "can't find pygtk
headers".  I've installed every package with the RH9 distro that
includes 'pygtk' in the title, yet still get the same error.

Installation support referred me to bugzilla.  Bugzilla returned
'WORKSFORME' when they installed from the rpm.  Installing from the rpm
didn't return any error messages for me either.  Executing 'glimmer'
however, does.  These error messages still seem to implicate pygtk.  In
subsequent communication with Installation Support, they washed their
hands of the problem.  Anyone out there have  any ideas on this?

Earl  Eiland