I need to build a rack mount redhat server for our office, looking for
advice on a good source of inexpensive barebones servers. I find that the
moment you mention rack mount the prices triple, I'm not looking for any
server management software or anything, just reliable components in a rack
mount case.

I do want to do RAID5 for reliability, the server will be used as an MP3
server and it has to be reliable in terms of data storage, hate to have to
rip all that music again :-)

If anyone has had a good experience with an inexpensive server supplier,
please give me a link.

Chris Mason
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]