On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 06:05:32PM -0400, Gerry Doris wrote:

> I don't think that MailScanner looks for Perl rpm's per se.  It just
> expects to find the modules available on your system.  For some reason
> it isn't finding them.
>
> I ran into something similar when I loaded some modules using CPAN.  I
> ended up with two Perl installations and had to remove one.
>
> Have you only installed perl using redhat's rpm's???

No. Just whatever version of perl is current for redhat 9, plus the
various modules I've added over time via perl -MCPAN -e shell.

Wrt MailScanner, it does seem to think it needs a pile of perl rpm
modules. I'm looking for a way to convince it that it doesn't. I.e.
where are the dependencies stored, and can they be changed?