Interesting.. I'm thinking of upgrading the primary
disk on my server from a 6Gb disk - linux installation
- to a 9Gb disk - linux installation.

Could I plug in the second disk, dd all the stuff from
the 6gig disk to the 9 gig disk, pull out the 6gig
disk, replace it with the 9gig disk and away I go?

I use RH8 with grub.

Michael.

 --- "Willem van der Walt<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search