Ok here's the deal.

I upgraded on of our machines (it handles mail, dial-up, dns, some other
things). I gave it an extra 64Mb ram (now 128) and upped the CPU (was
AMDK6-200 to a K6-233 actually 225 running at 75Mhz bus speed now).

Anyway the problem is this. I have a list of messages down my screen
that read :

kfree of non-kmalloced memory 068e8e98, next =068e0000 order=2
Problem: Block on freelist at 06a2ce90 isn't free
..
..
etc,etc.

And I had a crash earlier today. And it was something about kmalloc.

Is my RAM bad?

begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note:           Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard