Dave Wreski wrote:

> If I understand your problem correctly, and you are running a 66mhz bus at
> 75mhz, please don't bother to report a problem when your intentially doing
> something your not supposed to do.

Ohh come on that's a bit harsh. I've run my machine with the same DIMM at 75
for months. And another machine that is configured exactly the same at 75Mhz
with 128Mb of ram in it (EDO) so I couldn't see that was the problem. But
Obviously it was. So all fixed now.

Ahh who cares anyway, now I run 100Mhz and all is sweet :)
begin:          vcard
fn:             Mark Rogers
n:              Rogers;Mark
org:            NRG
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Sys Admin / Network Manager / Dare Devil
note:           Our new motto: "You don't know how lucky you are!"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard