From: Nick Kishfy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 7:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Samba Help !!! PLEASE !!

I'm not sure what your exact problem is but Wade mentioned using SWAT
to help you configure Samba. In my humble opinion SWAT actually makes
the configuration seem more complicated as it presents you with so
many options that you probably don't need. If you are going to use a
web interface to manage Samba you may want to try Webmin
(http://www.webmin.com). You also may want to check and make sure that
user that you are trying to login as is a Samba user as well as a Red
Hat user.

Nick