On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 11:45, Jerome Dsilva wrote:
> Hi,
> ON AS 2.1 licensing, I have some clarifications.
>
> 1.  Can we freely share the distribution media or ISO image of AS 2.1.
> 2.  Does it require the other users ( who use the shared distro ) to
> have licenses on AS 2.1
> 3. How different is the licensing compared to the Redhat 8 or Redhat
> 9?

Please visit http://www.redhat.com/licenses/

There you can view all the licenses for all the products.  If that
doesn't answer you questions then you probably should make a call to
RedHat and ask them.  They would be the only ones qualified to answer
your question.  I fear the rest of us will only give you our opinions.

> 4. Why are the AS 2.1 ISO images are not available on the web as
> compared to other desktop version as RH8 or RH9?.

Because you have to pay real money.  :-)

Ed

--
http://www.shorewall.net       Shorewall, for all your firewall needs