On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 15:39, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:
> No, it pisses me off, as well.  I just haven't had the time to complain to
> RedHat that they've royally messed up all of my logs.  I'm also hoping and
> praying that RH 10 will fix this problem...

Me as well.  When these frigging "NON BUGS?" started showing up in my
log reports I spent hours searching for intrusion flags then I spent
even more time in the effort to trap it.  Then by accident I noticed
that it happened with my ssh key pair authorized.  Needless to say it is
a bug and not a function.