-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Nugent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 1998 11:22 AM
Subject: 010101

>Ok...after finally managing to install RedHat 5 (it didn't like my scsi
>card so I borrwed an ATAPI cd-rom) when I reboot after a seemingly well
>done installation, I recieve "01" printed on the screen repeatedly.  I can
>not do anything at this point and after hitting about 10 keys I will
>recieve clicks sounds on every key (meaning the buffer is full and I'm not
>doing anything helpful)

I *think* the answer to this is to try running LILO again using the disks...

Bill Bushong - Concord, NH
Web Page: http://www.totalnetnh.net/~billybb
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Call Sign: N1SNI   --()--   ICQ Number: 1268653
-- In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making a
good OS - Linus Torvalds
Download for free the future of networks... http://www.redhat.com