Tom wrote:

I use the INTELLINET IVIEW 4-port minin KVM switch. I have not had any
issues with it.
I tried a Linksys KVM before this one and it would not always work correctly
requiring a reboot of either the linux or the W2k machine.

I strongly recommend against the Linksys KVMs. I've had worked a place that inisisted on using them, they twelve 8 porters. About every two months I would replace one due some kind of power issue. Pictures would be real dark, buttons would stop working, or they would just smoke... I had 35+ Red Hat based Linux servers connected to a string HP 8 port KVMs that worked beautifully. Keyboard controlled, allowed on screen labeling of ports, very sweet, but pricey, like $1k for 8 ports...

-- Matt Burleigh Senior Systems Engineer Enterprise Integration, Inc.