At 09:03 9/11/2003 +1000, you wrote:

> Does anyone has recommendation for KVM switch? I plan to use it to run Linux
> (Redhat 7.3) and Win2K with PS2 keyboard & mouse. The cheaper the better, but
> trying to find the one with very minimal / no video degradation at 1400x1050,
> as my linux runs on that resolution on 19 inc monitor.

I've been using cybex (now avocent: http://www.avocent.com) for many years
without a single problem.

I can also recommend these. When I was researching mine, this was what most people recommended as being a good value and high quality, and my 4-port KVM has been fantastic with no problems. I did, however, get my KVM cables from Newegg to save some dough and those have worked well too. I have not used above 1280x1024, but in theory you should have no problems at all.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz [EMAIL PROTECTED]