Hello All,
I apologize if this is offtopic for this list, but I am trying to find a
way to resize the Nessus window so I can run the app. The bottom of the
window extends down below the bottom of the screen, making the controls
inaccessible. I have tried the resize option in the Nessus window, tried
moving the sides to resize, but nothing raises the bottom of the app to
where I can get to it. I started originally in 800x600, then manually
edited my XF86Config file to shift to 1024x768, but that provided no
resolution. Is there a setting that can be configured that sets the
start size for application windows? Nessus is the only app that I've
noticed behavior on so far, but I suspect there may be more.

One note- I am running Redhat 9 on Virtual PC on a Windows XP box, if
that makes a difference. I have had a number of problems with the
display, and am seriously considering starting over and splitting the
hard drive between XP and Redhat in a dual-boot setup again.

Thanks in advance

Edward Smith