Gordon Messmer <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 11:53 PM said:

> Our file server is a 2TB RAID5 system using SGI's XFS, running Red Hat
> Linux 7.3.  Samba has been recompiled to support ACLs.
> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/

Ok so does that mean you can set permissions on the Linux directories as
if they were being stored on a Windows computer somewhere?

One thing I'm concerned with is the ease of mainting/updating
permissions on the directories within Linux.

Does the Linux server get joined to the win domain? Does it understand
AD?

Thanks,
Chris.