Any AMD mobo should do fine.  You may want to avoid the nvidia nforce2
chipset board as those drivers (gigbit nic and sata) aren't in RH 9 (unless
you're into compiling your own kernel).  But then again, the system will
still run anyway.  On the flip side for Intel, I think the i865/i875
chipsets aren't in RH 9 either as they are fairly new - yet another patch
and recompile.

-eric wood