From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bo Peng
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 3:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: KDE/DCOP problem.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 12:28:44PM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> Is this a known problem?

My google research shows that this is a KDE problem without proper
solution. :-( I will let vncserver use gnome instead. Note that if I set

up two X-desktops (using Alt-F7, Alt-F8 to switch between them) using
two
sessions of KDE, I will have the same problem.

Hopefully this will be addressed in KDE4.

--
Bo Peng