On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 10:05, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I know I'm really late with this post, but I've been behind in
> catching up with the news. What's the verdict on using RedHat Linux?
> Are the users gonna get slapped with a fine? Did SCO finally settle,
> or will the software police come to my door when I turn on my Linux
> shell?
>
> Please let me know. Thanx.
>
> Dre---

It's going to take years to get this settled, so don't make any "rash"
choices until it's actually settled - else you'll be the one "SCO'ed" -
elsewise known as "screwed"...

Don't let anyone "scare tactic" you into giving up money or doing
something otherwise. Wait for the actual "black and white" settlement to
be over and done with.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company