Morning everyone.

Well, I need to setup a internal DNS server for our company. As it stands
right now, im looking at using BIND. But, i've never setup a BIND server
before. Granted, I am very familiar with using commands such as 'dig' and
'nslookup', but as far as actually setting up BIND and getting it to work,
im a newbie...

With that in mind, does anyone recommend a link, doc, or book that I can
read on how to setup a BIND server to be secure and efficient? The actual
install of BIND should be pretty easy, but it is the setting up of the
zones for my intranet and hosts as well is where I need some input..

I appreciate everyones help.

Cheers,

Jason