D'Arque Bishop pravi:

Hey there,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 09:24:04AM -0500, Nurullah Akkaya wrote:

i am planning on buying a new mother board but how can i find out if
it is going to cause me any problems or not?
board i am planning to buy is
Asus A7N266-VM AA (AMD Assured Version) NVIDIA nFORCE 220

I have RH9 running on that board with few/no problems. The main suggestions I would make is that A) you use the display and system drivers from nVIDIA, and that when you actually do install them, add the following line to /etc/modules.conf:

options nvnet optimization=1

That will take some of the load off the CPU and make the system actually
workable when networking is used.

Hope this helps...

And don't forget to read this: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50444 othervise you won't be able to start linux after installing.